addresses some of the key issues that will lead to effective validation. To obtain this list, the more questions that cause a negative response, the greater the risk that no suitable validation tests will achieve its purpose.
• It is a complete software requirements specification available?
• Are the limited requirements?
• Have the equivalence classes defined for the exercise of entry?
• Limit tests have been referred to exercise the software on your borders.
• Has been developed sets of tests to validate each software function?
• Has been developed sets of tests to validate all data structures?
• Are test suites have been developed to evaluate the performance of software?
• Have test suites been developed to test the behavior of the software?
• Have test suites been developed to the full exercise of the user interface?
• Have test suites been developed to exercise all error handling?
• Are the use cases available for testing stage?
• Is the use of statistical evidence (SEPA, 5 / E, Chapter 26) is considered as an element of validation?
• Have tests been developed to exercise the software against the procedures defined in the user documentation and support services?
• error reporting and correction mechanisms have been established?
• Has a list of deficiencies has created?