What is Agile Testing?
The agile testing is a software convenance which follows up the attempt of agile software development; it is started from the intial of the activity with connected affiliation amid development and testing different from the waterfall method. It is a connected development methodology, area the requirements advance amid the client and the self–organizing teams.
Fundamentals of Agile Testing
There are some benefits which will bright that how agile testing is beneficial. Following are the points:
- Less Documentations
- Not follow phases system as in waterfall process.
- It saves time and money both.
- Issues found at the earlier step.
- Run devlopment and testing activities in parallel.
- Keeping code clean by fixing defects within same iteration.
- It provides approved acknowledgment from the end user.