Synonyms check execution engine:
• Check Executive
• The check director
An engine check run may appear in two forms:
• Release of a program check suite (check) or an integrated development environment
• Stand-alone application program
The runtime test carries no information about the product tested. Only the test specification and test information carries information about the product tested.The test specification is the program. test specification is sometimes referred to as the test sequence, which consists of proof steps.The testspecification should be stored in the repository of evidence in a text format (such as source code). The test information is sometimes generated some check information generator gizmo. The check information can be stored in binary or text files. The check information should also stored in the repository of the test with the test specification.test specification is chosen, loaded and executed by the runtime check similarly as application program is
chosen, loaded and executed by the operating systems. The runtime check should not operate in the check object
directly, but although plug-in modules similar devices as access to program applications through the drivers that are
installed on the method operation.
The difference between the concept of engine performance testing and method operation is that the engine test run monitors, gifts and shopping in the situation, performance, time, period and other information for each step of testing a test sequence, but usually an operating method does not perform such an execution profiles of program.
Reasons for using an engine check run:
• Results are stored and can be seen in a uniform way, regardless of check
• Less difficult to keep track of changes
• Less difficult to reuse components developed for testing
Main functions of an engine test run:
• Select a type of test to run. The selection can be automatically or by hand.
• Load the specification of the selected test type to open a local file process or downloading from a server, depending on where you stored the testing repository.
• Perform the test using test tools (SW) or instruments (HW test), while showing the progress and controlling the acceptance of the operator (eg, abortion)
• Present the results (such as approved, Failed or aborted) test step and the complete sequence for the operator
• Store test results in document files
An advanced engine test run may have additional functions, such as:
• Store test results in a database Engine test run
• result of the load test after the database
• Present the results as raw information.
• Present the test results in a processed format. (Statistics)
• Authenticity of operators.
Advanced engine test run perhaps less important for program testing, but these advanced
features could be essential when implementing hardware / process testing.
An engine test run by walking a test specification can perform different types of product operations,
• Downloading firmware to the product non-volatile memory (Flash)
• Customization: Programming with unique parameters, such as a serial number or MAC address If the subject is program, testing is the only operation possible.