* Defining the optimal hardware configuration
* Checking the reliability
* Checking hardware upgrades or application
* Evaluation of new products
* The ability of the measurement technique
* Identifying bottlenecks
* Finish of measuring user response time
Opening the Controller:
LoadRunner environment settings according to instructions in the Installing LoadRunner guide.
To open the driver:
Select Start> Programs> LoadRunner> Driver.
The window opens with the LoadRunner controller driver dialog box
The Load Runner Controller dialog box includes the following options:Open an existing scenario: you open an existing scenarioNew: Creates a new stage.Show at startup: If you do not need this window to appear the next time you start LoadRunner, uncheck "Show at startup" checkbox. Once you clear this check box to open the Controller, the design of the window the last time you worked with the Controller appears.
The LoadRunner Controller window contains the following elements:
* The title bar: Displays the name of the stage where they is currently working on.
* Toolbar provides shortcuts to select commands. Clicking a button executes a command.
* The menu bar displays the menus from which to select commands.
* The status bar provides information about the current state of the situation.
* Vuser window displays a list of all virtual users who can take part on stage. Vusers is also created using this window.
Selecting LoadRunner Commands:
You can select commands Load Runner menu bar or toolbar.
* Selecting a menu command: select commands LoadRunner menus from the menu bar. Some commands use the standard Microsoft conventions of Windows shortcut.
* Selecting commands toolbar LoadRunner can run several commands by clicking a button on the toolbar at the LoadRunner controller.
Post a Comment