-Test / Review the Test Cases document Technique, Integration and User Acceptance prepared by test engineers.
- Analyze requirements during the requirements analysis phase of projects.
- Keep track of the new requirements from the Project.
- Forecast / Estimate the Project future requirements.
- Arrange the Hardware and application requirement for the Test Setup.
-Create and implement test designs.
- Escalate the issues about project requirements (Application, Hardware, Resources) to Project Manager / Test Manager.
- Escalate the issues in the application to the Client.
- Assign task to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
- Organize the meetings.
- Prepare the Agenda for the meeting, for example: Every week Team meeting etc.
- Attend the regular client call and discuss the every week status with the client.
- Send the Status Document (Every day, Every week etc.) to the Client.
- Frequent status test meetings with the Team.
- Communication by means of Chat / emails etc. with the Client (If necessary).
- Act as the single point of contact between Development and Testers for iterations, Testing and deployment activities.
- Track and document on testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, necessary resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
- Assist in performing any applicable maintenance to tools used in Testing and resolve issues if any.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing is established as per standards defined by the organization.
- Review various reports prepared by Test engineers.
- Log project related issues in the defect tracking gizmo identified for the project.
- Test for timely delivery of different milestones.
- Identify Training requirements and forward it to the Project Manager (Technical and Soft skills).
- Attend every week Team Leader meeting.
- Motivate team members.
- Organize / Conduct internal trainings on various products