1. Evidence for the presence of dial tone.
2. Dial the local phone number and verify that the recipient (unmarked). Rings.
3. Test any number of STDs and test the rings for phone number.
4. Dial the number of "test" and test the phone to ring.
5. When you call, pick it up and test that stops ringing.
6. When talking about - there ought to be no noise or disturbance.
7. Make sure "redial" function properly.
8. Test ETS lock installation works.
9. Test speed dial facilities.
10. Test for call waiting facility.
11. Verify that only the caller can disconnect the call.
12. If "phone under test is" committed to any caller and at this time if a called third attempts to phone "test" and then call between one parties is not disconnected.
13. If "phone under test is" committed to any caller and at this time if a called third attempts to phone "test", then called third will listen to join tone or message of alter.
14. Tickets for the volume (increase or decrease) of the handset.
15. Keep the hand set from the base unit and attempted to phone "test", then it should sound.
16. Tickets for the call forwarding facility.
Post a Comment