Company Name: Mahindra Satyam
Experience: 10 - 14 Years
How to Apply: Please send your updated resumes to [email protected]
- At least 10-14 years of experience, including following skill.
- Program strategy planning and management
- Manage multi-vendor testing situations
- Management Reporting of testing reports and dashboards
- Experience in all aspects of testing including Testing, automation testing, , performance testing, high availability testing etc
- Experience of planning for testing infrastructure including tools and hardware
- Experience of building and mentoring a team to execute program level testing
- Experience of establishing best practices, processes in program level testing
- Highly self driven and team
- Excellent in communication and customer facing role
About Mahindra Satyam:
We are Mahindra Satyam (NYSE: SAY), a leading information, communications and technology (ICT) company providing top-class business consulting, information technology and communication services. Leveraging deep industry and functional expertise, leading technology practices and a delivery model, we enable companies achieve their business goals and transformation objectives.
We are powered by a pool of talented IT and consulting professionals across enterprise solutions, client relationship management, business intelligence, business process quality, operations management, engineering solutions, digital convergence, lifecycle management, and infrastructure management services, among other capabilities. Our development and delivery centers in the US, Canada, Brazil, the UK, Hungary, Egypt, UAE, India, China, Malaysia, Singapore and Australia serve numerous clients, including several Fortune 500 companies.
We are part of the $7.1 billion Mahindra Group, a global industrial conglomerate and one of the top 10 industrial firms based in India. The Groupâ€™s interests span financial services, automotive products, trade, retail and logistics, information technology and infrastructure development. https://www.mahindrasatyam.com