Publish Date: 15th Oct,10
Company Name: Ness Technologies India Pvt Ltd.
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
How to Apply: Please send your updated resumes to [email protected]
- Thorough understanding of methodology, test , bug life cycle.
- Good knowledge on technologies.
- Good knowledge on database testing.
- Proficient in any one of programming languages, preferably JAVA or ColdFusion.
- Able to review the code and debug / analyze the problem.
- Preparing test strategy, test plan and transfer the specifications to good test cases.
- Guide and support the team during execution
- Good knowledge in any of the automation tools - preferably QTP.
- Good communication skills, working experience in testing team of onsite-offshore model.
- Good problem solving and diagnostic skills.
Ness Technologies,Inc was started in the year 1999 and is based in Tel Aviv,
. Ness Technologies, Inc. provides information technology and business planning services in North America, Israel Europe, the Middle-East, and the Asia Pacific. The company operates in three segments: Software Engineering; System , Development, and Consulting; and Software Distribution. The company serves various industries, including high-tech, utilities and government, financial services, defense and homeland security, manufacturing, media, and life sciences and healthcare. Ness Technologies has alliances and partnerships with various companies, including EMC Documented, IBM, Microsoft, , Hewlett-Packard, SAP, and Dorado Corporation. It serves many clients with operations in 18 countries.
Earlier this year, Ness Technologies was ranked as one as one of the top ten IT outsourcing vendors by Brown-Wilson Group. In addition, Ness Technologies was included on the Top 50 Best Managed Global Outsourcing Vendors list.
Ness was named in the FinTech 100 ranking of top global technology providers to the financial services industry. Ness has been on the list for three consecutive years. Its clients include Google, IBM, Cisco, Lockheed Martin, the Israel Police, Pfizer, Visa and Vysya.
Ness Technologies has approximately 8300 employees. In
India, it has offshore centers located in Bangalore, Mumbai, , Pune and Chennai. Ness offshore centers house outsourced software R&D labs (Managed Labs) for about 40 independent software vendors (ISVs), high tech firms and life sciences companies; IT and business processing outsourcing services for Financial Services companies; as well as applications development, maintenance and support for information technology and information systems organizations. https://www.ness.com Hyderabad