Emerson Design Engineering Center
Experience: 6 - 11 Years
How to Apply: Please send your updated resumes to[email protected]
- Lead a team of analysts in areas relating to Quality Assurance(Q.Q)
- Plan,lead, and actively participate in code reviews for new or existing changes to determine if code meets policies,standards, & performance criteria.
- Review and recommend remedial including but not limited to modifications of processes, standards, or QA criteria where warranted.
- Support continous improvement intiatives as required in areas realting to policy,procedure, &standardization
- Plan and conduct specialized training programs for QA requirements.
- Identify code problems and escalate appropriately.
- Participate(as needed) in structured code walk-through assessments to actively identify & communicate standards-realted issues.
- Provide scope,resource,and time estimates for any project presented to QA for testing &analysis.
- Actively partici[pate in object tuning sessions as requested/needed
- Log,manage and deliver weekly QA metrics to ensure turnaround tiomes meet or exceed expectations.
- Audit and continulayy monitor QA roles within and overall workload to determine relevant access levels and sufficinet number of supporting resources engaged in QA activity.
- Participate in development activities as needed&/or on a rotational basis.
At Emerson we strongly believe that life lies in future…..in further pursuit of design excellence and effectiveness and as a tribute to Indian Engineering,
, (EDEC) was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional Emerson Design Engineering Center R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical , testing and product manufacturing our is laying down the blue prints for the future. Design Center
Emerson brings together Technology and Engineering to provide innovative solutions for its customers in a wide range of Industrial, Commercial, and Consumer Markets and Emerson’s strategy for growth focuses on core initiatives like: Technology, Leadership and Expanding Markets.
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is a fortune 500 global company with presence in 150 countries, employee strength of 137,000 and revenues over $ 20.1 billion.https://www.emerson.com