Company Name: Corbus India Pvt Ltd
Experience: 7- 10 Years
How to Apply: Please send your updated resumes to [email protected]
- Drive implementation of initiatives to achieve Quality strategies, ensuring policy compliance and deployment of advocated practices.
- Ensure that audit, assessment, verification (including Peer Review) and Testactivities have adequate and planned resource commitments.
- Ensure that measurable quality criteria are integrated into all project planning, tracking and control activities.
- Monitor customer feedback data (e.g. defect rates and requests for change).
- Help development focus on root cause analysis and closed loop corrective Action plans to improve customer satisfaction.
- Issue exception reports and escalate concerns as necessary to ensure: Conformance to requirements.
- Adequacy of quality assurance and quality control activities
- Ensure measurement of key project data, requirements churn and quality levels.
- Work with Project Managers / Test Engineers to drive data collection and trend analysis when actual Results are not within plan tolerance; help to drive root cause analysis and corrective Actions.
- Escalate as necessary when process use and deviations are not appropriate, based on the project scope and/or process limitations and intent.
- Promote Process Improvement by providing Quality education and promoting use of best practices.
Established in 1994, Corbus is a SEI CMMI LEVEL 5 organization has been at the helm of providing consulting, IT and BPO services to its Global clientele through its offices in Europe,
, and US. India
Vision: Recognized Centers of Excellence providing cost effective IT and BPO services.
Corbus provides its clients a wide spectrum technology and service base through experienced professionals with multiple platform skills and rich domain experience across various industry segments.
Corbus is an affiliate of Soin International - a
based high technology, multi-faceted organization. https://www.corbus.com Dayton, Ohio